• Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information, prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
• Audit documents to substantiate financial transactions.
• Prepare and recommend policies and procedures to maintain accounting controls.
• Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Maintain and balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance and reconciles financial discrepancies.
• Interprets accounting policies, guidelines and regulations.
• Maintains historical records by proper filing of documents
• Handles compliance with local legal requirements.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Determines tax liability by interpreting tax regulations, computation of taxes and completion of tax returns.
• Recommends Strategies to minimize tax liability.
• Prepares tax reports and reconcile discrepancies.
• Represent the company to any tax hearing or proceedings if needed.
• Attends educational workshops to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
• Other duties that may be assign.
• Ensure correctness in all submitted documents such as but not limited to financial statements and balance sheet.
- College graduate
- At least 7 years of work experience as an Accountant.
- Must have experience working for a Manufacturing/Logistics company
- Must be amenable to work in Caloocan City.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers