favorite this postAccounting Assistants (Urgent) (Makati City)hide this posting
compensation: Competitive Salary package depending on previous job experience related to post employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
For Australian Clients
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide support to Accounting Department, which includes record keeping of all financial activities of the business.
· Provide a highly professional Administration / Operational Support to Managers and Staff.
· Recommends financial actions by analyzing the business operations, trends, future revenues and expenses, and all financial commitments of the company
· Process daily financial transactions while ensures complete documentation of the company
· All other related accounting and administrative duties may be assigned by management
Job Type / Category
Job Type: Full-time
6am to 3pm Schedule (Weekdays)
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
· Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Effective oral and written communication with strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
· Able to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
· Present a professional demeanor with ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
· Minimum of one year of experience, preferred but not necessary.
· Familiar with any accounting software, knowledge of SAP is an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php18,000.00 to Php25,000.00 /month
working: 1 year (Required)
Accounting Assistant: 1 year (Required)
Makati City (Preferred)
PRC (Accountancy) is an advantage but can consider non CPA but experienced candidate already
• Number of vacancies: 2
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers