QR Code Link to This Post
• Analyzes customers’ business requirements and objectives; develops an application solution to meet customers’ needs.
• Communicate on a timely basis with client and internal team members on status and progress of project.
• Estimates time frames, required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables.
• Reports all status of a project to the project manager on a regular basis.
• Provides project team and users training on Dynamics SL modules.
• Conducts periodic status checkpoints with customers and team to assess progress against project plan and tasks.
• Ensures commitments to internal and external customers are met.
• Performs re-forecasts of project remaining hours and completion timetables throughout project.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• In depth knowledge of Dynamics-SL Financial, Project, Service series product lines.
• Familiar with Microsoft Sure Step Methodology.
• Able to serve effectively as liaison between company and customers.
• Effective communications, presentation, organizational and planning skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills to work as a team member.
• Good presentation and meeting skills.
• Ability to provide leadership within area of expertise to clients and other consultants.
• Ability to handle moderately complex issues/engagements/projects.
• Ability to address all issues within given area of expertise.
• Ability mentor and supervise junior consultants.
• Makes majority of decisions without supervision.
• Experience with accounting and construction business types a plus.
• 3-5 years’ experience delivering, supporting and leading mid to large ERP customer solutions – Microsoft Dynamics SL preferred.
• Four year degree in accounting/finance or, advanced degree(s) a plus or equivalent work experience CPA/CMA is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Windows SQL Server 2008 or greater.
• Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 or greater.