Accounting Staff (Reconciliation) (Bonifacio Global City, Taguig)
compensation: Php 20,000.00 to 25,000.00 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Typically reporting to the Financial Accountant or Finance Manager, the Reconciliation Officer helps the business to reconcile transactions across the general ledger and sub-ledgers together with other key accounts.
To efficiently measure and manage the transactions received to the company by their customers, a Reconciliation Officer must perform a wide range of job duties and responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
• Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
• General ledger reconciliations
• Account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control, clearing, billings etc.
• Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments
• Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data
• Supporting the month end process
• Generating month end reports
• Must be a college graduate of BS Accountancy or equivalent.
• Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
• Appropriate handling of sensitive information
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers