• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
• Willing to travel and do field work from time to time
• Preferably with 1 or more years of experience in the related field
• Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City
• Secures financial operations by monitoring and approving financial processing, reporting, and auditing; supervising staffs.
• Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
• Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
• Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
• Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
• Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
• Renews business insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
• Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
• Verifies employee benefit invoices by verifying coverage and costs.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Monitoring of AR/AP aging.
• Cash Positioning.
• Support Accounting Manager in checking Journal Entries
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers