QR Code Link to This Post
The Internal Custodian Administrator primarily involves owning the internal custodian support function of the Group and supporting the reporting function.
• Reconciliation of custody records to those of the relevant property team.
• Reconciliation of bank account details to those of the financial controller’s records. Ensure supporting documentation is recorded in Sage X3.
• Updating of scheme records in respect of lease documentation. Ensure that lease library in Sage X3 is updated.
• Monthly reconciliation of scheme bank statements to custody records
• Ensuring all transactions involving scheme property are transacted with proper instruction provided to the custodian.
• Monitor the Internal Custodian inbox for new transactions/ leases and actively record appropriately.
• Responding to and managing ad hoc admin internal custodian tasks provided by the Custodian.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy or any Business related course
• At least 3 years of work experience in the related field is required
• Candidates with background in Financial Services, Real Estate Property or Funds Management is an advantage
• Candidates must have basic knowledge with General Accounting and General Ledger System (Debit and Credit)
• Experience in using Sage X3 Software or any CRM is preferred but not required
• Candidates must have strong English communication skills
• Must be diligent and has high attention to details
• Must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, in an early morning shift
• Target commencement date for this role is on January 2020