The role is responsible for validating, processing, monitoring, and reporting of expected revenue against payments received. The role will also be responsible for investigating, reporting and analyzing point-of-sale adjustments as well as communicating directly with stores in relation to POS Adjustment queries.
• Validate process and match revenue and point-of-sales expectation to payments, including invoicing, claims and credit note processing.
• Investigate, resolve and resubmit any rejected claims.
• Provide insight into variances arising from erroneous point-of-sale processing.
• Investigate and respond to queries from various divisions including POS Adjustment queries.
• Identify opportunities to improve store processes to assist in reducing POS Adjustments.
• Assist in devising efficient mechanisms for linking various IT systems and data extracts (internal & external), including workflow oriented project work.
• Build key relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders across the business.
• Participate in special projects and other ad hoc activities as required.
• Actively participate in a continuous process improvement within the team.
• Any other administrative functions as needed and directed by the manager
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ college degree
• At least 2 to 3 years of work experience in the related field is required
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications particularly MS Excel and is tech savvy
• Previous Telstra experience is highly preferred
• Knowledge in Siebel is an advantage
• High attention to detail and problem-solving skills, dependable with value for work ethics and customer service
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work in a fast-paced environment
• Provide prompt and professional client service at all times
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Amenable to work in Bonifacio Global City, Monday - Friday in an early morning shift (6:00 am - 3:00 pm)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers