An IT Company that Offers a wide range of software products and services.
QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Japanese Service Delivery Manager
Location: Taguig City and Cebu
Work Schedule: Dayshift
• Medical Benefits
• Clothing allowance
• Food allowance
• Performance Bonus
• Leaves convertible to cash
• Life Insurance coverage
• Filipino who can speak read & write Japanese
• JLPT N1-N2 Passer or Level
• With working experience in Client Management
• At Least 3 years working experience as Team Leader in BPO/IT or Shared Services
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• establish and refine delivery processes. To ensure that each customer or clients gets the same great experience from the initial stage.
• holds all service departments and employees within these teams accountable for carrying out the required processes and tasks and providing great customer service.
• evaluate a customer’s experience against a set of customer satisfaction goals and criteria
• responsible for building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine services, the criteria for the delivery of those services, and how to develop solutions to any issues that arise.
1. No Berlitz Assessment
2. Initial Assessment
3. Technical Interview
4. Client Interview and Manager Interview
5. Job offer