I'm looking for someone with a personality match to be administrative assistant during November and April (possibly more for the right fit) in my seasonal landscape business (it's just me and one guy, don't get too excited! We have plans to grow the business in 2020 with your help.)
You will be coordinator of client information flowing through google docs, sheets, maps, hangouts, calendar, an online text app, and Slack. About 1 to maximum 4 hours a day several days a week, as needed. I've created video tutorials to familiarize yourself with the systems. If you have questions I can create more screen capture videos.
I require a quick message when you start work and a brief summary when you complete each day. We use clockify to record time and can use PayPal in USD or PHP for payment when you send me an invoice.
Traits needed to work with me:
- people tell you that you over-communicate
- details bring you joy, you love to track down details and organize bits of information on spreadsheets
- you reply with examples of both of these traits
-Include examples of your work
-Write a summary of your personality matching the job description:
1. an example of how overcommunicating made the difference in an interaction,
2. an example of you taking initiative in organizing data that later made retrieval of facts easier
Also critical, include how you make power outages/internet connectivity non-issues in your communicating about getting work done.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers