MANDARIN / MANDARIN AND FUKIEN / MANDARIN AND CANTONESE
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is responsible for handling inbound calls, e-mails and/or chat with the goal of ensuring resolution of customer issues. The candidate is expected to be an effective communicator in both Mandarin and English.
• At least High school Graduate;
• Open to Native and Non-native speakers;
• Must be fluent in MANDARIN / MANDARIN AND FUKIEN / MANDARIN AND CANTONESE;
• Strong English communication skills;
• Must know how to read and write Chinese characters;
• Resourceful and quick to adapt to changes;
• Proficient in Microsoft programs including but not limited to Excel, Outlook and MS Word;
• Willing to work shifting schedule;
• Willing to work in Taguig;
• Can start ASAP.
Send your resumé to executives @ globalheadstart.com for faster processing!
Do you have questions? Text us 0917-701-3697