This position would require ‘back of house’ customer service support. This will free up our in house team. This position would require a diligent approach to achieve the required tasks.
It could include any of the tasks below, depending on time to complete as this would be a new role.
It would be helpful if the suitable candidates have had experience with Telstra Mobile Corporate systems including Helpdesk & MNC. If they have had experience with other mobile carriers such as Vodafone or Optus that is also beneficial.
* Telstra systems knowledge
* MS Office
* Excel skills – intermediate (VLOOKUP)
* Purchasing experience if possible
* Mobile Provisioning experience
* Highly organised
* Highly efficient
* Data Accuracy
* Queue management
* English written communication – high standard
* Placing orders
* Order follow-up
* Connecting new services in Telstra (MNC)
* Updating orders in Netsuite to allow them to be shipped
* Purchasing devices and accessories in various systems
* Allocation of cases in Customer Service
* Reporting – Sending requests to Telstra & completing small reports
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers