QR Code Link to This Post
A Customer Support Representative (Non-voice) interacts with customers and acts as a liaison between customers and companies by providing information to address inquiries regarding products and services.
• Provide inbound customer support via email and live chat to ensure questions are resolved promptly and thoroughly
• Help troubleshoot more complex client inquiries and triage to North American team when necessary
• Think critically about the product to provide and log feature requests and product ideas to Engineering Team.
• Replicate bugs or issues with platform and report to Technical Support Team
• Assist with data entry and manipulation via Excel, Word and PDF.
• Complete administrative tasks to ensure efficiency of the company around the clock.
• Review client applications and provide suggestions and feedback via email.
• There is the opportunity to learn and be involved at every point of the company while helping and building relationships with a wide range of the company’s clients across the world
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
• At least 1 to 2 years of work experience in the related field is required
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
• Contribute to a harmonious working environment and build good working relationships while adhering to policies and procedures
• Demonstrate commitment in upholding core values and behavioral standards
• Excellent customer service, problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work in fast-paced environment
• Strong command of the English language, both oral and written
• Must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and must be willing to be assigned in a shifting schedule