The Customer Support Specialist will mainly be responsible for providing first class support to our customers via email, chat, and forums by assisting them with questions and issues, performing drone photogrammetry, and other imagery processing and analysis. Also for assisting customers by answering questions and performing basic troubleshooting.
• Accurately identify and address any issues or questions customers may have when using any product to plan, fly, process, or analyze their data and escalate to internal groups as needed
• Own the processing, generation, troubleshooting, and ultimate delivery of pristine geospatial data products (orthophotos, point clouds, contour maps, DSM, etc) to customers
• Ensure delivered data products meet customer requirements and SLA, including troubleshooting and providing reports and analyses for any data products that do not meet requirements
• Assist in keeping the data processing pipeline running like a well-oiled machine
• Create and maintain documentation that answers common support questions
• Identify common customer challenges to suggest better solutions
• Has 2+ years of experience directly supporting customers using technical products
• Outstanding oral and written English communication skills
• Comfortable using technical jargon and able to communicate complex solutions in easy-to-understand terms
• Demonstrates strong problem solving and analytical skills to troubleshoot, replicate, and escalate issues as needed
• Can empathize with customers on their issues and communicate with diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure
• Team-first attitude, self-starter approach
• 1+ year of experience in troubleshooting data processing issues caused in an automated processing pipeline
• 1+ year of experience with databases, preferably MySQL
• 1+ year experience using other photogrammetry and GIS tools, such as Pix4D, Agisoft, Global Mapper, QGIS, ArcGIS, etc.
• Experience using AWS
• Experience with drones
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers