HR ADMIN ASSISTANT
QR Code Link to This Post
Salary: 14,006.75 – 18,000.00
Let us help you get a HEADSTART on your career today!
• Answering employee questions
• Processing incoming mail
• Creating and distributing documents
• Providing customer service to organization employees
• Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
• Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
• Setting appointments and arranging meetings
• Maintaining calendars of HR management team
• Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
• With at least 1 solid year of experience in Human Resources
• Must be a College graduate of Psychology or any related course
• Have or be able to quickly acquire knowledge
• Have a minimum typing speed of 35 WPM
• Must be proficient in Microsoft programs including but not limited to Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Be able to learn other software programs required by the department
• Must be able to learn other software programs required by the department.
• Must be able to operate a cell phone and other communication tools.
• Must be willing to work in Makati and Quezon City
• Must be willing to travel or temporarily deployed in Cebu, Davao, Cagayan De Oro, Alabang, Pasay, Cavite, Antipolo, etc.
Recruitment/New Hire Process
• Participating in recruitment efforts
• Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
• Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
• Collecting employment and tax information
• Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
• Preparing new employee files
• Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
• Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
• Conducting benefit enrollment process
• Administering new employment assessments
• Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
• Maintaining current HR files and databases
• Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
• Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
• Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
• Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
• Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
• Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
• End to End process
WALK IN AND APPLY!
• You can drop by to our office from Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Interested friends of yours are welcome to apply and get hired together. Just bring 3 copies of resume, 1 valid id and look for Ms. Kitty as your contact person to prioritize your application.
• Makati Site: 20th Floor, Unit 2004, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines
• Quezon City Site: 4th Floor DS 004A - 325 Quezon Avenue corner Roosevelt Avenue, Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Quezon City, Metro Manila (Beside BAZAAR and near GRAB office).
• Cebu Site: 2nd Floor North 4, Lobby Parkmall, Ouano Avenue, Mandaue Reclamation Area, Mandaue City, Cebu 6014
• Muntinlupa Site: Upper Ground Floor, Festival Mall, Civic Drive Entrance, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Must be willing to travel or temporarily deployed in Cebu, Davao, Cagayan De Oro, Alabang, Pasay, Cavite, Antipolo, etc.
Global Headstart is the place to find your Call Center job in Metro Manila, Visayas and Mindanao. We have work locations in Makati, Quezon City, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Alabang, Taguig, Cebu, Davao, Bacolod and more . We provide easy jobs for Fresh Graduates, High School Graduates, College Undergraduates. Our accounts are fun such as Gaming, Airline Ticketing, Hotel and Travel, Telco and etc. We accept applicants even without any BPO experience who are willing to be trained.