favorite this postKorean/Thai Customer Service (Makati, Philippines)hide this posting
compensation: 100,000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
About the Company
Open Access Marketing has been providing business process and call center outsourcing solutions to a host of international clients since 2006. OAM is experienced in designing, implementing and managing critical business processes and call center solutions for Clients around the world from its Makati, Philippine operations centers.
Responsible for identifying the issue with the customers and resolve themselves or route them to the available engineer. They will create, manage tickets for the issues that the customer contacts. They act as the mediators between the customer and the Product Support teams by monitoring the basic cases and following up to ensure the customers tasks are completed on time (B2B process).
• Has Knowledge/background in IT/trouble shooting/basic programming
• Fluent in both English and Korean business languages
• Willing to start ASAP and should be ok for Shifts on rotational basis
• At least HS graduate
• Willing to work in Makati, Philippines
• Receive customer calls, log issues, analyses configurations, application and system log files to determine the cause of issues (when needed) and escalate to next level of support.
• Maintain accountability for an issue until the same is resolved.
• Report errors/bugs to Product Support team.
• Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries including quick solution for already known & documented issues
• Proper transition process of all business-critical occurrences to peers in other locations across the globe.
• Salary is 100K
• Free work visas Process
• 20 leave credits
Send you resume to careers@openaccessbpo . com [no space]
Visit openaccessbpo.com to learn more about Open Access BPO
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers