favorite this postPharmaceutical Sales Representative (Eastwood City)hide this posting
compensation: P 20,000.00 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree and Certification
• Expected to understand medical terminology, details of the sales and regulations which govern the pharmaceutical industry.
• In depth knowledge of the portfolio of a company's products, abreast with latest in the market and the products of the competitors. This knowledge may be acquired through training, workshops and seminars.
• Should be outgoing, personable, entrepreneurial, be convincing without being overbearing and possess above average communication skills.
• Willing to work in our Eastwood Site.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers