1. Having knowledge of entire Reservation Procedure in Car Rentals.
2. Allocate daily tasks to Reservations staff .
3. Review reservations booked daily.
4. Conduct weekly Department meetings
5. Submit daily reports
6. Train staffs
7. Liaise with Dispatchers / Fleet Department in regards to vehicle and drivers availability and details
8. Liaise with Sales Department with regards to corporate bookings
9. Responsible for various Production reports and supply to each department concerned.
10. Monitoring Telephone Manner and general performance of reservations staff daily.
11. Observes and ensures that proper telephone manners are maintained at all times
12. Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
13. Reviews no-show and cancelled reservations and processes charges according to company policy
14. Arrange staff's shifting schedule
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Required language(s): English, Tagalog
• Microsoft Proficient
• Can work w/ minimum supervision.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers