favorite this postService Desk – Finnish/Norwegian/Polish/French and many more (Taguig)hide this posting
compensation: Very competitive employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Proficient in written and verbal communication in the English language and Finnish or Norwegian or French or Brazilian Portuguese or Polish or Latvian or Lithuanian or Slovak or Czech languages.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proficient computer and technical skills.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good process mapping ability.
• Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task.
• Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
• Background in IT or Finance or HR is a plus
Your main responsibilities as a Bilingual Service Desk Member are as follow:
• Resolve issues utilizing excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, technical thinking/reasoning skills, and a high level of individual judgment to ensure outcomes of customer satisfaction.
• Receive and respond to user inquiries and requests via telephone, email, case tracking system professionally and with speed, accuracy and proficiency.
• To work in partnership with local management, colleagues and clients at all levels to ensure requests are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Produce quality work and results.
• Ensure fast and accurate turnaround of work.
• Solve problems using agreed upon procedures as well as proper escalation process.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding and mastery of all tools.
• Remain updated on products, policy, procedure and other important operational issues.
• To come in on time and on scheduled shift and adhere to breaks as assigned by staff manager.
• Follow rest day schedule as assigned.
• Advice staff manager of planned leaves as stated in the Handbook.
• Maintain quality standards in accordance with agreed metrics.
• Ensure that all quality deficiencies are corrected in a timely manner for activities in your function.
• To submit necessary service delivery reports.
• Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if potential issues are detected.
• Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if process improvement measures can be implemented.
• Ensure attendance at planned meetings.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers