compensation: P 20,000.00 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Use available online resources to ensure compliance with corporate travel policy.
Advises clients of international travel requirements such as visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
Operates within general procedures with supervised results and under minimal direct supervision.
Interacts with traveler, travel arranger, and travel manager and provides 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
Resolve travel inquiries, customer problems and complaints
• Attention to detail is required
• Must be atleast 18 years old
• Self-motivated and can handle pressure well
• Excellent English Communication Skills
• Knowledge in basic Microsoft programs
• High School Graduates must have atleast 6 months of call center experience to apply
• Candidate must be willing to work in Eastwood
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers