• Perform preventative maintenance on buildings including but not limited to: skilled carpentry, electrical, painting, plastering, dry walling, plumbing, heating, limited air conditioning and mechanical repair work, door hardware, keying, exit and emergency lighting. Repair electrical switches, outlets, lighting systems and fixtures.
• Perform advanced level plumbing work including the installation, repair and replacement of plumbing fixtures including sinks, toilets, faucets, water heaters and pipes; clear obstructions from water and sewer lines.
• Perform adequate level of carpentry work including the repair of porches (stairs, decking, joisting, handrails, trim), walls, windows, siding, doors and other carpentry work.
• Inspect building facilities to identify building maintenance needs; complete inspection and preventive maintenance reports, recommend, prioritize, and perform corrective maintenance as required.
• Install, maintain and repair a variety of floor coverings such as carpeting, tile, linoleum and wood; experience with fabrication and installation of laminate countertops; experience performing repair of roof coverings such as composition, rolled, and shingle.
• Operate, maintain and repair a variety of mechanical tools and equipment such as power saws, power sanders, drills, air compressors, paint sprayers, generators, pressure washers, landscape equipment, and various hand tools required for carpentry, plumbing, and maintenance skills.
• Read and interpret sketches, diagrams, and blueprints. Actively participate in the positive development of other facilities maintenance team members and the development of technical knowledge of the team.
• Carry 24-hour on-call maintenance cell phone on rotation with other team members.
• Must be a college graduate
• Must have a knowledge in Diesel Engine
• Willing to work in Mandaluyong
• Willing to work ASAP
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers