This role is a key position with the Engineering Team focused on providing technical guidance and support for our partners. This position will have responsibilities for being the technical liaison for deploying the LenddoEFL product during on-site integrations, for providing technical support and troubleshooting issues directly with partners, and for attending partner meetings in person during deployments. Additionally, as part of the Engineering Team, the Integration Specialist will also cross-train in other aspects of launching and servicing our partners in order to provide a high quality, expedited deployment process.
- Integration support for deployments
- Deploy and assist with the design of new on-premise infrastructure
- Provide technical requirements related to on-site deployments to Sales and Engineering teams to aid in developing scopes of work.
- Develop and enforce deployment best practices both internally and with partners to standardize our processes.
- Attend on-site client meetings, including client kick-off meetings, to facilitate communication and expedite deployments.
- Manage responses to client requests such as completing IT questionnaires, developing process flow diagrams, and formulating architecture diagrams.
- Write technical specifications for developers, translating partner needs to tangible product configuration
- Configure partners, campaigns and environments needed for product delivery
Level 1 and Level 2 Support:
- Provide Level 1 support to regional partners, and provide Level 2 support when necessary to solve the reported issues. Escalate as needed to Level 3.
- Need to act as the Point of Contact (POC) for the company
Manage complex implementations:
- Resolve project issues, mitigate risks, and manage scope change requests.
- Provide status reporting on schedule, resources, and, key decisions, and milestone delivery.
Education and Experience:
- 5 years’ experience in Linux system administration, including network layer VPNs and firewall configuration
- 2 years’ experience in system administration of Cloud Systems
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetis or other scripting languages an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers