Business Development Executive (Hotel Industry) (Makati)
compensation: transportation and communication allowances, flexitime employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Business Development Executive, you are expected to execute the following:
- Conducting sales pitches and presentations to meet or exceed target quota;
- Building and acquiring new leads to grow potential hotel and property owners;
- Engaging in client relationships;
- Managing and achieving sales team target;
- Keeping abreast of local market trends and grasp sales opportunities proactively to achieve targets;
- Preparing sales materials such as proposals or contracts;
- Preparing and submitting reports regularly; and
- Coordinating with internal departments to support account’s business needs and requirements.
Job Qualifications for the Business Development Executive:
- 1 to 3 years of solid work experience in B2B Sales. Candidates who have experience in being an Account Officer, Account Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Specialist, Sales Officer, Sales Executive, Property Consultant, Property Specialist, are welcome to apply.
- Must have ABOVE AVERAGE communication and strong negotiation skills.
- Must be comfortable to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Willing to travel and do field work.
- Can start ASAP.
If you're interested, you may send your most updated resume to show contact info
with a subject "BDE - Craigslist" or you may send me a message through 09451463865
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers