compensation: Php 50,000.00 and Up employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
- Front Office Associate presents a personable, helpful, and professional image.
- Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel, making necessary travel arrangements, and assisting with general information.
- Responsible for running reports required by front office manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check today’s occupancy and forecast before his duty starts.
- Reads the endorsement logbook for any announcements or endorsement that must be done during his shift.
- Closely coordinate with the outgoing shift for any work that needs follow through.
- Brief meeting with Shift Leader for smooth flow of work during the entire shift.
- Pleasantly greet and offer service to all guests who come to the front desk.
- Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel.
- Issues room keys, pamphlets, discount cards, etc.
- Works in conjunction with the bell staff to assist guests to their rooms.
- Answers various queries from guests thru phone and at the front desk.
- Arranges transportation for guests.
- Computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests.
- Runs various reports on the computer for daily report and disseminate to different departments.
- Before end of his shift he must prepare the Daily Sales Report and count money to be remitted to the general cashier.
- Count cash float to be endorsed to the next shift.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned at any given time.
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
- Graduate of 4 year course preferably Hotel and Restaurant Management
- at least 1 year experience or any equivalent related job.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in Madarin Language
- Knowledge of using hotel computer system
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Must be able to maintain a professional manner under stress.
- Pleasing personality
- Face Value
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers