No Upfront Fee BG/SBLC Offer - Purchase/Lease
QR Code Link to This Post
No Funds Movement to Escrow.
No Upfront Swift Fees against so called Corporate Refund Undertaking Document.
Be careful of ALL Upfront Fee Providers - they are ALL Scammers UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!!!!
1. Client submits completed DOA along with KYC. Assuming Client passes Provider's Compliance,
Provider returns DOA with all his information, for Client's Due Diligence.
2. Client has Five (5) Banking Days to complete DD on Provider and arrange for Client's Bank to send Bank RWA/POF via Secure Bank eMail or via Swift MT199, to Provider's Compliance Bank.
3. On Positive Compliance, Provider COUNTERSIGNS DOA and sends MT799/Pre-Advise to Client's bank.
4. Client's bank responds with Swift MT799/ BPU
Purchase Price: 53% (51% +2%)
Lease Price: 13% [11+2].
Buyer / Lessee side FPA is COMPLETELY OPEN - STARTING FROM YOU.
Minimum SBLC/BG Face Value per Tranche: Euro/USD 100M
5. Provider's bank sends MT760 via the standard Brussels Swift System to Client's bank.
6. Client's bank verifies / authenticates MT760 and makes payment within FIVE  Banking days.
7. Hard Copy is delivered via bank bonded courier within Ten  banking days after receipt of ALL payment.
To receive more information and the DOA, send your request via eMail using CraigsList eMail relay.