• Native Japanese or someone who has Native Proficiency in Japanese language
• With good communication skills in English
• Preferably Graduates but open for Undergraduates with good background
• Preferably with 2 years above experience in handling concern in healthcare
• Familiar in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point
• Handle phone, email and chats professionally and friendly matter
• Provide first level support in troubleshooting customer concern across the designated
product range by analysing customer problems and asking the appropriate questions to
• Documenting concern and inquiries using the appropriate guidelines and procedures
to ensure completeness and accuracy of the records.
• Communication of concern investigation conclusions to customers through written
reports and phone conversations.
• Resolve and address any concern or inquiries within the target timelines described
within the key performance indicators for individuals, the team and the company.
• To continually evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that
positively impact team performance and customer experience.