favorite this postHousekeepers-VVIP palace (Females only - 5 star hotel experience) (Manila)hide this posting
compensation: Php.20,0000.00 to 25,000.00 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
VVIP Palace Housekeeper
Our Client is responsible for the service of VVIP Palaces in Saudi Arabia, and they are looking towards hiring professional housekeepers with 5 star hotel experience, or similar VVIP palaces experience.
In addition to general housekeeping tasks the housekeeper duties in a VVIP Palace environment include:
· clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms
· organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures
· distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand
· restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar
· replace dirty linens with clean items
· inspect and turn mattresses regularly
· store all dirty laundry in line with company policy
· monitor guest laundry bags
· replace laundry bags and slips
· check all appliances in rooms are in working order
· realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
· respond to guest queries and requests
· respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses
· deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
· remove room service items
· organize and restock cart at the end of the shift
· ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
· follow all company safety and security procedures
· report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
· observe and report damage of hotel property
Knowledge and Experience
· high school diploma or equivalent preferred
· knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
· knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials
· working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
· physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
· ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 30lbs)
Physical requirements for the targeted housekeeper
We require certain physical abilities including but not limited to:
· Able to lift, push, pull and carry a minimum weight of approximately 25lbs
· Able to stand for long periods of time
· Able to kneel, bend and crawl
· Able to squat and crouch
· Able to work in confined spaces
· Able to tolerate exposure to dust and cleaning chemicals
· The body must be well-shaped and good looking and representative composure in general.
Competency requirements for housekeepers
· Good communication skills including the ability to listen carefully and ask the right questions to gain clarification.
· Integrity including honesty and high ethical standards.
· Reliability including good time-keeping.
· Attention to detail.
· High work standards including the ability to meet performance standards without supervision.
· High manners of confidentiality.
· Able to listen and follow instructions
· Effective communication skills
· Able to work unsupervised
· Able to maintain a professional manner at all times
· Maintains a positive attitude towards customers, guests, patients and visitors
· Demonstrates attention to detail and thoroughness
· Able to follow and adhere to standard policies and procedures
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers