compensation: Php 25,000-Php35,00 employment type: contract telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
This individual will implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. This HR consultant should take care of the creation, implementation, and enforcement of management policies, procedures, and staff training in the interpretation of human resource management (including the Government laws and regulations related to California, USA). An ideal candidate should have a spirit of what we call professional entrepreneurship. This means that she/he should be able to start new projects with ease, have a heightened sense of responsibility and ownership, as well as a desire and passion to go far beyond the boundaries of the job. As such, the candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem-solving and organizing logistics. Key to the position is the ability to keep the team organized, prioritized and on time while also serving as a "go to" for all areas and departments which dovetail with HR. This candidate will help foster a cooperative and communicative atmosphere.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop strategies for HR best practices and implement them.
• Assist members and their staff in the implementation of new HR strategies and tactics.
• Check current policies and create new policies.
• Communicate best practices on a broad range of HR topics, including compensation, performance management, employee benefits, training, human relations, and employee performance issues, state and federal HR laws, and HR policy and procedures.
• Develop individual client-related manuals, handouts, forms, and other materials related to HR.
• Maintain and update HR forms and materials.
• Implement new policies, procedures, and programs that further the goals of the company
• Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and partner with the HR Business Partner in conducting necessary investigations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Behavioral Sciences or related field.
• 3+ years of demonstrable experience across HR specialization areas.
• Experience with HR metrics and data to story tell and provide decision support.
• Proven capability of working with partners to develop, implement and audit HR programs, initiatives, systems, policies, and procedures.
• Ability to calmly, confidently, and confidentially engage with management and employee relations to address opportunities and needs, as appropriate.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proven skill in the operation and utilization of software such as Microsoft Word, MS Excel, any HRMS software etc.
• Experience with assessing executive talent and filling technology, operations, or management positions
• Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource department within a corporate operations structure.
• Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to assure that short timelines are met while having frequent interruptions.
• Exposure to multi-state and international employment laws is a great plus
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers