QR Code Link to This Post
The HR Specialist will be the first point of contact for all HR-related transactions and inquiries. The HR Specialist manages the day-to-day operations of the HR Department. Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Specialist will play a major role in the management of all transactional and administrative activities of the HR department in building and managing virtual teams across the world. This role will play a major role in building the teams across multiple geographies. Recruitment is the base for this job position and the successful candidate should be someone who enjoys planning and developing systems, has real attention to detail but particularly interested in the personal development of the staff.
The main focus of the role is the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Specialist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and performance management.
• Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants
• Maintaining employee records and data
• Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time
• Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information
• Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Involvement in policy documentation and implementation
• Participation in performance management working closely with NXU Managers
• Ensure fair and equitable relationship and appropriate leveling within the organization
• Managing relations with employees
• Responsible for HR-related organization announcement
• Manage employee records and manage data
• Administration of offboarding activities
• Create and implement employee engagement programs
• Work with third party vendors for the coordination of Payroll, benefits, and HR systems
• Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Psychology or any related field
• At least five (5) years of working experience as HR Generalist/Admin with minimum 2-year recruitment experience
• Experience in Onboarding, Performance Management, and Offboarding
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation and reporting skills
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Has high-level of professionalism, is independent and a self-starter
• A good team player with experience working in virtual and cross-cultural teams
• Extremely organized and methodical in approach to problem-solving and able to manage filing/database system
• Tech-savvy with working knowledge of O365 /MS Office
• Intermediate knowledge of SharePoint, preferred
• Willing to work on midshift (5PM-2AM) or graveyard shift (10PM-7AM)