Are you ready to make an impact? Join Infosys BPM as a Recruitment Team Lead(Project Based) and jumpstart your career!
QR Code Link to This Post
The successful incumbent will lead our recruitment operations team of specialists and ensures our assessment tools and methodologies effectively meets our business requirements to deliver top candidates in the organization.
He/she will also be performing end-to-end assessment to ensure efficient coordination with Hiring Managers and stakeholders to meet targets.
The candidate is a key player in recommending continuous process improvements, updates and maintains system & MIS data and ensure team’s capability is within organizational standards.
• Calibrate with Hiring Managers and stakeholders to understand hiring profiles and regularly ensures team is aligned. Ensures team and individual performance is aligned with business requirements and targets.
• Performs end-to-end recruitment and ensures adherence to processes are met consistently.
• Oversee and coordinate recruitment activities across various stages of assessment that will promote a consistent positive applicant experience.
• Effectively manage the accuracy of all recruitment related database and MIS systems.
• Assist in managing strength of candidate pipeline by regularly performing various sourcing activities and initiatives as mandated.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field is required with at least 4 years of combined relevant experience in Talent Acquisition.
• Knowledge in various hiring profiles and segments for volume recruiting and/or experience in corporate and executive hiring is a must.
• Must have solid background in various hiring and assessment methodologies and experience in a fast-paced recruiting environment preferably in a BPO/Shared Services environment. Knowledge in criteria-based interviewing is a definite advantage.
• Must have experience in leading recruitment teams including coaching/mentoring and performance development by example.
• Applicants must be willing to work as a Project Based Recruitment Assistant for 12 months.
• Must be amenable to work BGC and Quezon City on morning/afternoon shift schedule.
This is an URGENT requirement. Priority will be given to candidates who can start IMMEDIATELY