compensation: Will depend on applicant's experience employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
You will be working with a small group of HR specialists and will be reporting directly to our Outsourcing Director. The company currently has over 100++ virtual assistants all working from home all over the Philippines. We are not a recruitment agency -- the staff we hire work with and for us directly.
General Job Description:
The HR Manager will help in decision making related to implementation of policies, compensation and benefits, labor law compliance, and strategic management/succession planning. He/she will also oversee HR functions.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
1. Partner with leaders to maintain good VA relations by assessing, planning and implementing innovative solutions for VA engagement programs such as but not limited to reward and recognition, performance management, Company holidays and trainings/meet-ups, etc.
2. Develop and implement current guidelines/SOPs.
3. Conduct weekly “check-ins” with staff to build relationship, hear and resolve any grievance, assure job satisfaction and help build and identify career paths.
4. Provides guidance and support to resolve supply/demand issues and will provide input into resource planning activities.
5. Makes recommendations and suggest solutions on every given case/situation.
6. Create and work on a plan on how to avoid/prevent issues to reoccur.
7. Investigate and resolve member relations issues.
8. Review and recommend cases for termination.
9. Submit HR reports and attend meetings on-demand.
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Graduate of Human Resource Management, Psychology or any Behavioral Science course
2. Must have at least 5+ years experience in Human Resource Development
3. Must have 3+ years experience in HR Management and Recruitment
4. Experience with similar role working from home is definitely a plus!
Skills and Values:
1. Must be Google-savvy (Google Drive, GMail, Google Spreadsheets, Google Forms)
2. Confident and well-spoken in English, little to no Filipino accent or neutral accent preferred
3. Writes excellent business English
4. Should show and have wisdom, decisiveness/confidence whenever tasked to make a decision
6. Should have sincere care for people
7. With high sense of responsibility and natural leadership ability
8. Should embody company’s core values - Teamwork, Integrity,Innovation, Outstanding(Work), and Learning
1. At least 5mbps wired internet connection
2. Should have a back up of at least 3mbps (pocket wifi and other stable alternatives are accepted)
3. Computer: At least 4GB RAM Memory
4. Must have a noise-cancelling headset
5. Do have a noise free working environment without distractions.
6. Amenable to work on shifting schedules
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE UNDER- OR OVERQUALIFIED.
Only qualified applicants residing in the Philippines are accepted.
What’s in it for you:
1. Pay rate is negotiable based on experience and paid via PayPal
2. Full-time job, 40 hours/week, depending on work volume
3. Great virtual team environment, supportive managers and boss
Please follow the instructions on how to send application to ensure receipt of your details.
How to Apply (Follow carefully):
1. Send in your full name, email address, and position you are applying for directly to 09774286974 OR 09474417894
2. Also, name one of our company’s core values in your message so I’ll know you read the whole ad.
3. Make sure you follow the instructions accordingly or your application will automatically discarded.
Note: NBI Clearance and two ID’s will be required pre-employment so make sure you have them!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers