- Source applicants through different social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and job boards/ portals and other tools.
- Create and post job openings through social media sites and job boards/portals.
- Conduct initial screening of candidates’ resumes from various source channels.
- Coordinates with the Senior Recruiter to discuss staffing needs.
- Send recruiting emails and follow up candidates.
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities.
- Proactively source potential hires.
- Helps develop overall recruitment strategy with the recruitment team.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
-Candidate must have at least three (3) years of working experience as Sourcing Specialist.
-Candidate must be a LinkedIn expert; must have knowledge on using Boolean Search.
-Candidate must have a background in sourcing for US-based companies specifically California.
-Candidate must have an experience sourcing for Accounting and Finance positions.
-Candidate must have strong understanding on using recruitment tools.
-Candidate must be fluent in English communication skills both written and verbal.
-Candidate must be tech savvy.
-Candidate should be knowledgeable in using Dropbox and Slack. (preferred)
-Candidate with Salesforce experience is a plus.
-Candidate must be amenable to work on a night shift schedule.
-CAN START ASAP.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers