Reply! Inc. Representative Office, a One Planet Ops Inc. company in Makati City, Manila seeks a qualified corporate/in-house counsel.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Competitive salary package
- 100% HMO coverage for up to 2 dependents
- Anniversary service incentive
- Retirement plan and government mandated benefits
- Free lunch
- Fully loaded snack bar
- Fixed weekends off
MAIN DUTIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Negotiating, writing and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company.
- Offering practical and issue focused counsel on a variety of legal issues while providing recommendations that combine business needs with legal requirements.
- Advising executives within the company with sound and trusted legal advice.
- Working alongside other departments within the company.
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals.
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company.
- Reviewing company websites and products to ensure that they compliance with legal requirements.
- Provide legal analysis and risk assessments and participate in business decision making processes.
- Prepare and maintain legal process and templates.
- Providing training to the company on legal topics.
- Must have a law degree from a recognized university
- Must be admitted to practice law in the Philippines and the US (preferably California)
- Must have 2-5 years of experience gained in large law firm and/or in-house, preferably with a technology company
- Philippines labor law experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Strong negotiating skills with both legal and financial/commercial issues
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization’s legal department and across all businesses
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision