seeking a driven, innovative and motivated leader with strong experience in digital marketing and creative to lead the digital and creative teams.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Digital and Creative Director will drive execution of marketing strategies across digital channels such as Web, CRM, and Social media for Tenet Healthcare and its Brands.
The Digital and Creative Director will serve as the primary contact for Home Office leadership across all digital workstreams. The Digital Team Lead will partner with Home Office stakeholders (marketing, technology and other cross-functional leaders) to translate business requirements into concrete deliverables.
The Digital and Creative Director will be responsible for building and leading the digital and creative teams at GBC. The team lead will partner with GBC leadership to ensure success of both the GBC and the digital team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The Digital and Creative Director is a generalist role that requires a broad set of leadership, technical and project management skills.
• Experience with marketing technology including content management systems, Google Tag Manager, Monetate, CRM, marketing automation, and reputation management platforms
• Understanding of best practices in front-end development for UX, SEO and web analytics
• Knowledge of analytical and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Business Intelligence, and social listening platforms
• Experience in managing creative execution for print collateral, social media channels and video formats
• Strong business acumen and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
• Strong presentation skills and ability to synthesize complex information for variety of stakeholders
• Ability to work independently, be coachable and work within a matrixed organization
Required and Preferred Qualifications
• 5+ years’ experience with digital strategy and execution for large companies
• Experience with creative leadership in a corporate or advertising agency environment
• Proven track record in managing complex digital projects
• Strong understanding of data-driven marketing, digital marketing and digital channels such as Web, CRM and Social media
• Experience in product development from business requirements to wireframes (including UX) to QA testing
• Highly analytical, numerically inclined and even-temperament
• 5+ years relevant experience implementing digital strategy within Healthcare industry
Send your CV with mobile number