A media agency based in the US is looking for Digital Media Manager. This is a home-based job, you will be required to work minimum of 10 hours per week.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Digital Media Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all paid search client accounts including, but not limited to:
- Bidding - Client inquiries & request
- Optimization - Seasonal adjustments
-Roll-out of new promotions
The Digital Media Manager will review performance, explain strategies and tactics, and make recommendations for improvement. The Digital Media Manager will work closely with the SEO & Analytics teams to share insights and understand non-Media influences on account performance.
The Digital Media Manager will report to the director.
The candidate must have proven knowledge of the following platforms:
- Google Adwords and Display Ads
- Bing Ads
- Retargeting – Knowledge of platforms including but not limited to: Google Adwords Retargeter
- Social Media Advertising – Knowledge of platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Affiliate Marketing (preferred) – Knowledge of platforms including, but not limited to Commission Junction, Share-A-Sale, Linkshare
- Have working knowledge of each client's industry to better understand and optimize goals, key metrics, budgets, target audience, etc.
- Have 5+ years of experience in researching, documenting, and maintaining best practices and developing processes to streamline business operations.
- Deep knowledge of how PPC fits into an overall digital marketing strategy.