compensation: 15k to 40k php/month, depending on both your Mobile and Marketing knowledge and relevent work experience. employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Jr. Product Mktg Specialist
We are looking for a full time, Junior Mobile App Product Specialist to be responsible for a successful Android and iOS Mobile App. Our apps are utility and productivity apps for Android AND iOS. It is NOT a game app.
- MUST have 2 mobile phones/tablets (iOS AND Android phone), a computer, WiFi, and a RELIABLE connection to the internet.
If you are interested, please contact us by responding to this post and send the following:
1. Tells us what are you currently doing, why you want this job?
2. Resume (MUST include a PHOTO)
3. List your Equipment and Internet (be specific, eg model, OS version number, Internet connection speed, etc)
4. Availability? (when can you start, time schedule?)
5. Location? (City, Province, Country)
6. Monthly compensation requirement?
DO NOT EXPECT A RESPONSE, IF YOUR RESPONSE IS NOT COMPLETE.
- College degree
- Android version requires OS6 or higher, AND iOS device requires iOS 11 or higher.
- Apple ID
- Good writing skills
- Resourceful and can independently do internet research.
You will be responsible for the success of our apps. You will evaluate competitors and learn best practices for designing "best in class" apps. Make recommendations for improvements. Be part of our new app development team.
EXPERIENCE should include skills such as the following?
- Marketing or Sales experience.
- Heavy user of mobile phones and Apps
- Done market research and competitive analysis
- Marketing experience (can handle a wide variety of tasks)
- Created sales and marketing materials
- Written promotional materials, eg website content, Press Release, and communicating on social networks
- Knowledge about SEO/SEM
- Could handle customer feedback requests and reply to product reviews
- Comfortable using the internet and social media
- Experience writing product specifications.
Other Key Skills for this role include:
- Good verbal and written communications skills (English)
- Outstanding problem solving abilities and competent
- Can work independently and remotely
- Must be highly reliable, competent, dependable and trustworthy
- Self starter with personal drive, and initiative to continue to develop professionally
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and grow with our team, can follow instructions, respectful, and a team player because the goal is for a long term relationship.
Thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!
Must be available full time (8hours per day) job. This is a full time, contract position. -
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers