re-viv is a social impact investing company specializing in real estate and is based in San Francisco. Our mission is simple: to provide profitable investments for our stakeholders while improving the communities we serve.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Mixed Martial of Marketing Arts who can help us with growing and nurturing our investor and off-market deals database. Preference is given to candidates with real estate and construction background. This position will be reporting to the Principal and Operations Manager. Operations Assistant assigned to MMMA position to assist in administrative work.
• Successful track record at growing social media presence while managing the basic day to day functions (FB, Twitter, Linkedin, Industry specific posting sites)
• Excellent in monitoring the performance of all online marketing channels and ensuring weekly, monthly and quarterly growth projections.
• Understands and has experience growing sales funnel while subsequently increasing conversion rates.
• You have experience across multiple platforms with a specialty in Telesales, Email Marketing and Lead Generation; specifically, lead generation for capital raising.
• Can communicate the company’s brand platform effectively while blending your own creative input
• Experience in a commercial real estate environment a plus.
Needed Curiosities & Traits:
• The desire to watch a thought leadership platform grow
• Increasing efficiency across daily, monthly and quarterly goal planning
• Can bring one’s own independent ideas and creative thought to any project
• You enjoy quickly pivoting and implementing ideas that have collective input.
• You’re scrappy and thoroughly enjoy beating out the competition through ingenuity and sweat equity; not ballooned marketing budgets and massive ad spends.
Platforms we know and use frequently:
• Zoho Projects
• Zoho CRM
• WIX website
• Mail Chimp
The Skinny -
• This is a part-time (hourly or fixed rate) position. Either way, we anticipate no more than 10-20 hours needed per week.
• Performance bonus’ up to 20% of the contract price paid out if Key Objectives and Milestones are hit.
• This has long term growth potential into a full-time position with benefits and stock.
How to apply:
Send an intro telling us about your experience that correlates to the above description and what excites you about this opportunity. We’ll reach out in the days to come to set-up phone interviews.