The Multi-Channel Content Specialist will be responsible for Implementing and coordinating the digital marketing team’s strategy for multi-channel personalization and dynamic content delivery. As part of a collaborative and fast-paced team, this position will Identify, tag and place all assets for multi-channel, dynamic delivery -- web, email, social, online paid advertising -- onto the appropriate platforms.
QR Code Link to This Post
The primary responsibilities will be to manage the digital marketing assets, including copy and images, to engage patients and consumers with dynamic, multi-channel, personalized experiences. This includes cataloging available assets by location, delivery channel, service line and funnel stage; identifying gaps and prioritizing new asset creation.
The successful candidate is a thorough, creative, analytical, technically capable marketing professional who will assist in the development and management of multi-channel, consumer engagement processes, systems, execution and metrics’ reporting at the national, market and local facility level. The position reports to the Multi-Channel Sr. Specialist & Supervisor and is a key member of Consumer Engagement team, located in the GBC in Taguig
Required and Preferred Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of asset management, a passion for innovation, and the desire to create the most effective, personalized engagement programs possible.
• 3+ years of hands-on, progressive marketing or asset management experience
• At least two years’ experience using dynamic content to deliver multi-channel, personalized experiences
• Experience with CRM, Marketing Automation, web and social platforms
• Solid understanding of the marketing funnel and how assets should be modified to optimize them for each funnel stage and delivery platform
• Experience tagging assets for dynamic delivery
• Copy editing experience
• Strong understanding of image optimization for each delivery channel
• Prefer experience creating efficient solutions for managing assets used across multiple brands
• Retail, CPG, travel, hospitality and/or healthcare industry experience preferred
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in one of the following areas: business, marketing, or another related area
Preferred Education: Master's Degree in one of the following areas: business, marketing, or another related area
Preferred Working hours: 3PM – 12 PM
Office Based Call Center
Send your CV with mobile number