We are a growing Orange County, California digital marketing agency looking for an experienced SEO lead to join our team. You will be part of our growing Filipino team and asked to work directly with our US team on strategy and implementation.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position requires a "doer". Meaning that you will be expected to use tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, aHrefs, etc. to hunt for opportunities to improve rankings and grow traffic for our clients. You will not be left alone on an island, but rather part of a team thinking through strategy for the client. But you will be the sole technician responsible for the SEO results.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Developing strategy with US team to achieve client goals
- Keyword and competitive research
- Overseeing all technical SEO tasks including running audits, assigning tasks to developers, proofing updates, and reporting on the success generated.
- Development of customized and automated monthly reporting for each client.
- Implementation of any content marketing optimization tasks - we have writers and content creators but need someone to tell them what to create.
- Overseeing or implementing any tasks regarding local SEO and citation building.
- Team lead on link building campaigns identifying linkable assets, potential link partners, and potentially helping on outreach depending on your skill set.
Provide regular analysis of digital marketing campaign's performance to Account Management, Design teams, or other employees.
- Be present for the company's daily conference call at 4:30 Pacific time Monday through Thursday.
- Manage tasks assigned to you through our online project management system.
- Constantly hunting out opportunities to improve the Client's return on advertising spend.
- Passionate about how search marketing can grow a brand and educating your coworkers on new tactics.
- 5 years of organic search marketing experience.
- 2 years of Marketing Agency experience
- Fluent & comfortable speaking and writing in English
- High-speed internet access in your home
- E-commerce experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education
- Experience working with American companies
- Experience working in an Advertising or Marketing agency
- Strong working knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
- An understanding of attribution modeling
If you meet the mandatory requirements we encourage you to apply by (1) writing a short cover letter telling us about your strongest skills that you would bring to the job, (2) include at least 3 websites you optimized for SEO, and (3) include your resume. Candidates who do not submit a cover letter will automatically be disqualified.
We're looking to fill this position immediately with the right person. We're looking forward to meeting you.