• Proficiency in social media including (but not limited to) Facebook, Yelp, Instagram, Pinterest and Linked-in.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Ability to monitor and respond to social media users.
• Ability to properly escalate negative reviews and focus on service recovery.
• Ability to write and create posts that engage users and promote hospital services.
• Stays up to date with the latest social media functions
• Serves as a resource and trouble shooter for independent review sites
• Focuses heavily on attention to detail and proofreads materials for accuracy
• Gather facts and research for presentations on ROI and other results
• Analyze and understand successes and failures of strategy.
• Performing other related duties as required.
The Specialist will be responsible for quickly responding to review comments including responding to reviews, escalating as appropriate and working with hospital teams to resolve issues, creating and organizing content, reviewing content provided by affiliates to ensure accuracy and ensuring content is posted to the appropriate social media channel in a timely manner in accordance with policy.