The Sr. Marketing Analyst will support the digital marketing team by overseeing the delivery of high quality, consumer intelligence and campaign data to feed our highly-optimized, data-driven marketing efforts. This person must understand the data foundation of digital marketing consumer platforms.
QR Code Link to This Post
The primary responsibilities will be to develop and maintain multi-channel campaign reporting and dashboards, persona development, help guide our AB testing and list targeting strategies, develop models, and assist with QA for all emails and forms.
The successful candidate will bring demonstrated experience with technologies that develop integrated media campaigns supporting lead generation, cross channel and retention programs. Channel mix expertise includes direct mail, email, digital, social and mobile channels. Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing Automation and other analytic tools. The position reports to the Multi-Channel Sr. Specialist & Supervisor and is a key member of Consumer Engagement team, located in the GBC in Taguig.
Required and Preferred Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have a strong subject matter expertise in marketing analytics and reporting, a passion for innovation, and the desire to tell compelling stories from insights.
• 4-7 years of experience in customer and campaign analysis
• Minimum 5 years of SQL Server, Oracle, Netezza and similar relational databases
• More than 3 years of experience with CRM and Marketing Automation platforms, preferably Salesforce and Marketo
• Advanced experience with SQL, SAS, SPSS, Tableau and other querying, analytical, BI software/tools
• Proven data analysis skills across integrated media campaigns, using transactional data, predictive models and/or 3rd party consumer lifestyle variables, including consumer data governance
• Ability to synthesize disparate data sources into actionable insight
• Understanding of data-driven marketing strategy, testing strategy and optimal use of control groups
• Retail, CPG, travel, hospitality and/or healthcare industry experience preferred
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in one of the following areas: business, marketing, analytics, or another related area
Preferred Education: Master's Degree in one of the following areas: business, marketing, analytics or another related area
Preferred Working hours: 3PM – 12 PM
Office Based Call Center
Send your CV with mobile number