We are looking for exceptional talent to play for our team! Apply today and be a part of our success story.
QR Code Link to This Post
The ideal candidate has a strong sense of visual storytelling, sound design, and is comfortable applying motion graphics components to their work.
1. You need to be extremely determined to succeed in editing, so you'll have to show a willingness to get involved and be prepared to do the following tasks:
2. Edits video content for use on the internet, including tutorial videos, community engagement pieces, sponsorship and promotional messaging.
3. Must participate with other members of creative, content and production teams to develop story ideas.
4. Help generate and edit audio-visual content for major and exciting brands online.
5. Contribute creative and original suggestions or ideas to improve storytelling, branding, and messaging.
6. Consult with stakeholders throughout production process to ensure successful project on delivery.
7. Meet the unique demands for video content across desktop, mobile and social platforms.
• Proficiency in motion graphics creation.
• Excellence in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Strong knowledge of current trends in video, especially how it's best used to engage audiences across social platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Experience editing creative short-form projects that demonstrate strong storytelling skills.
• Can organize time and have a solid understanding of how long your projects will take.
• Understand and stay current with video best practices in the Internet space.
• Skills in audio mixing and mastering is a plus.
For interested applicants, please send your application to [assistant(@)hyper6(.)com)] and include the following requirements:
2. Portfolio (can be an online portfolio showcasing your creativity and imagination)