The Social Media & Service Excellence Supervisor is responsible for managing the Global Business Center team of Specialists in day-to-day reputation recovery for online rating sites, social media channels across all social platforms. The Supervisor will work directly with Social Media & Service Excellence Specialists to execute the online reputation recovery and social media for hospital handles including free standing EDs, select ambulatory centers, Tenet Physician Group as well as United Surgical Partners International. This role is intended to manage Social Media & Service Excellence Specialists. This role will also support the Patient Experience group by responding in real time to consumer complaints posted online. The Supervisor will be responsible for quickly responding to review comments including responding to reviews, escalating as appropriate and working with hospital teams to resolve issues, creating and organizing content, reviewing content provided to ensure accuracy and ensuring content is posted to the appropriate social media channel in a timely manner in accordance with policy. This position will also ensure that Specialists are following rules, protocols and completing daily work. Additionally, the role will manage specialists in proactive paid social media processes including reporting as well as using various platforms such as Hootsuite and Google Analytics.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities and Duties
Specific challenges include:
• Proficiency in social media including (but not limited to) Facebook, Yelp, Instagram, Pinterest and Linked-in.
• Enact strategy for online service recovery.
• Ability to monitor and respond to social media users.
• Ability to properly escalate negative reviews
• Ability to share best practices, write and create posts that engage users and promote hospital services.
• Lead team of specialists in service recovery.
• Lead team of specialists in paid social media processes including reporting.
• Ability to expand user base and social media engagement.
• Stays up to date with the latest social media functions.
• Serves as a resource and trouble shooter for independent review sites.
• Knowledge of Content Management System.
• Focuses heavily on attention to detail and proofreads materials for accuracy.
• Produce and deliver clear and concise presentations on ROI and other results to management.
• Analyze and understand successes and failures of strategy.
• Manages relationship with Global Business Center specialist team.
• Ability to work weekends and various shifts.
• Performing other related duties as required.
Required and Preferred Qualifications
• 5 – 7 years’ experience in social media and 2 years management experience. Work focus in social media and community management. Experience in paid social media processes is a plus.
• Knowledge of Hootsuite, Reputology, Google Analytics, Meltwater, TeamWork or Kayko is a plus.
Required/Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree required – in social journalism or communications preferred.
Preferred Working Hours: Varies including evenings and weekends.
Office Based Call Center
Send your CV with mobile number