LenddoEFL is looking for individuals ranging from starting their career to well-seasoned individuals who understand what they want. We’re looking for individuals who enjoy running the gamut from Mobile application design to web design. Candidates are not required to know programming however candidates with skills in HTML or CSS would have extra consideration.
LenddoEFL believes in improving our team members, candidates are expected to have an idea of where they’d like to bring their careers so we can assist them in reaching those goals.
This position will revolve around delivering design to internal teams at LenddoEFL. These teams may range from the development teams to the product or marketing teams. You will help project the LenddoEFL brand via many mediums as we strive for achieving our company vision of including 1 billion.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes engineers and product managers to create simple, easy-to-use experiences throughout our platform.
- Design and develop mockups, wireframes, HTML, CSS and jQuery for new features and improving existing features on our mobile responsive site, Facebook apps and mobile phone applications.
- Be a strong advocate for member-centric design within the company, and with our international partners
- Explore next generation and alternate user experiences
- Solicit Member feedback and be able to analyze and integrate feedback
- Ability to Design with an eye to emerging market social media customers, across regions, cultures and languages.
- Mastery of the complete consumer-web-design lifecycle, from storyboards to high- fidelity prototypes.
- The ability to quickly grasp highly complex user design issues and convert them into clean, understandable solutions.
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences within specified product requirements and deadlines.
- Possess strong core design (visual and interaction) and presentation layer (HTML/CSS) skills to create clean, effective design solutions for complex user tasks that can be easily communicated to developers.
- Exceptional user interface and design skills and an understanding of user-centered design disciplines and principles.
- Candidate must be able to flourish in a fast-paced startup environment
- Understanding of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Mobile application design experience
**Note: For local candidates/direct hire at the Philippines only (not accepting remote work or contractual based setting)
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers