QR Code Link to This Post
The Administrative Assistant will provide support through a wide range of services such as secretarial, administrative, creative, or technical. Some administrative tasks may include emailing correspondences, database management, online research, and project management and any other specialized business service as required by different units of the business.
• Communicate and maintain coordination with internal and external clients and/or stakeholders such as venues, event organizers and vendors.
• Data research and manipulation for prospects and clients
• Maintaining and monitoring various databases such as online event portals and LinkedIn
• Ensure all documentation required are prepared and delivered within established deadlines
• Demonstrate excellent customer and team member service reflecting on the client's values
• Ensure that requirements are implemented and maintained
• Organize, store, and archive files in line with requirements
• Communicate with stakeholders and staff members with empathy, compassion, and professionalism
• Any other task/duty as directed by client/management
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's College Degree in the related field
• Must possess at least 2 to 3 years of relative work experience in administrative capacity and other related field
• Must possess relevant experience in data entry and file maintenance, transcription, delivering customer service, report collation, and writing
• Deliver high level of data accuracy and high data entry key stroke
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
• Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM system is not a strict requirement, but an asset
• Must have strong attention to detail, can work well under pressure, excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have the ability to be flexible to changing demands and challenges and exercise initiative
• Must be capable of exercising empathy and diplomatic exchange in all working relationships
• Must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, and graveyard shift of 9:00 PM - 6:00 AM or 10:00 PM - 7:00 AM.