compensation: Discuss upon Interview employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION OR DO NOT APPLY FOR JOB OPPORTUNITY
We are looking to expand our company and looking to work with a few dedicated and reliable freelancers.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 8 hours per day, ideally long-term. I require someone with great writing skills to help grow the company by investigating future possibilities.
Ideally, this candidate has experience with content writing, copyrighting, creative writing, editing and proofreading & ghost writing, social media, websites, video’s and keyword research.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Creating content for Social Media, Email Marketing, Website content, Landing Pages, PowerPoint, Etc.
2. Research Content
3. Upload pre-written post to social media
4. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
Qualities needed to be successful:
· Excellent English comprehension and writing ability. MUST speak great English.
· Problem solving ability
· Data Entry Experience
· Social Media Experience
· Google Experience
· Website Experience is a plus
· Keyword Research (SEO) experience is a plus
If you are a good fit, there will be a 2-week trail period. There is room to grow in the position. I’m look for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist.
If you want to apply for this position, refer to me as “David” in your response and include the word “green apples” at some point in your application. Applications without these words in them will not be shortlisted, as I want to ensure you have properly read this job description. Record a video introducing yourself, talking about your background, experience and why you are a good fit for this position.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the Eastern Time Zone)
3. Why you are a VA-What do you most like about being a VA?
I am looking for a freelancers with the lowest rates
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
· Do you speak and write fluent English?
· Do you have any questions about the job description?
· What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
· Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers