favorite this postExperienced Personal Assistant (Manila)hide this posting
compensation: TBD employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced Personal Assistant to CEO
* Management of the CEO’s calendar to ensure that business, personal and life admin tasks are planned efficiently, and time is spent on the right things.
* Management of the CEO’s written correspondence, including triaging incoming mail, drafting responses and transcribing voice files.
* Completion of travel and event bookings.
* Ensure an efficient office environment through management of stationary orders, corporate printing, research, social media posting and other admin support tasks.
* Create and update company and client reporting, slide packs, social media designs, document formatting and the like.
* Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
* Exemplary planning and time management skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
* Self-starter who can deliver results/outcomes with basic instructions provided by the CEO.
* Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; adjusting plans.
* Discretion and confidentiality
* Ability to work independently with very little supervision. Proactive
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Possess any Bachelor’s Degree in Business /Administration/ Legal Management or any related
* Minimum of 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Strong interpersonal skills and pleasing personality
* Administrative writing skills.
* Has very high integrity values
* Confident and Proactive
* Aspirational and looking to grow in an organization
* Good communication skills (English, Verbal and Written)
*Ability and willing to Travel on short notice, Must have a passport ready.
* Flexible, Female Single preferred
* Willing to start ASAP
*please reply with attached recent resume with picture
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers