Be part of InterStude’s Dream Team
QR Code Link to This Post
Interstude in its 4 and a half years of operations in Montreal is on the verge of
expanding to other key cities of Northern America. Our mission is to satisfy the
social life of the international student exchange community. We are currently
looking for an agile and top-notch business manager with strong leadership
skills who will boost further our Montreal operations.
Operations Manager - Montreal
You will be overseeing the overall operations of our business in Montreal closely
supervising the effective and efficient delivery of top-notch services to our clientele.
Being the chief of operations, your role is to ensure everything runs smooth, efficient
and on schedule leading to exemplary services offered, strong brand and increased
revenues, all the while seizing opportunities to further company growth.
● Administer best business practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible
within the organization aligned with InterStude’s brand and culture
● Achieve sales targets and continuously seek opportunities to increase company
● Create a pleasant and efficient work environment for the whole team, promote
teamwork and ensure that everyone thrives
● Sign contracts of strategic partnerships
● Strengthen and boost the image of InterStude in Montreal
● Pave the way for business expansion in other key cities of North America
- Lead and supervise the daily operation of different departments within the
company: Operations, Human Resources, Sales, Marketing and Digital Media,
Customer Service, Accounting and Finance, Business Development
- Exceed company sales and operations goals
- Set and maintain productivity and quality standards
- Monitor existing processes and analyze their effectiveness
- Develop partnerships with companies catering products and services to the
university students and travel industry
- Manage the budget and constantly monitor and analyze financial data
- Manage and maintain good business relations with the company’s suppliers and
- Always look for ways to structure and automate the company’s operations and
- Create strategies to improve staff motivation, productivity and efficiency
- Supervise meetings and set weekly goals for each team members
- Make monthly evaluations of each team member
- Make monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the owner of the company and his
- Team up with the company founder and ensure that your efforts are aligned with
– Send us your updated CV, 1-min video showcasing your skills and a cover letter.
– Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview with our HR Manager
and then a final interview with InterStude's founder, serial entrepreneur, Jf Brou.
Your training and the final assessment will follow shortly after.
– Unfortunately, we cannot answer all applications, but we would like to. Thank
you all for your interest in InterStude!