Our ideal candidate can work effectively work at home under pressure and has a "can-do" attitude. Other qualities include being resourceful, organized, dependable, and detail-oriented.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our future team member is a team player that embraces challenges and can adapt to frequently changing priorities. Having an appreciation and love for technology is also important.
What are the responsibilities?
Some tasks include, but not limited to:
· Transcribe or prepare summary notes of meetings
· Prepare meeting agendas
· Set up meetings/calls
· Research various topics
· Prepare procedures for routine tasks
· Assist with event coordination
· Prepare documents, presentations, Excel workbooks
What are the Education & Experience Requirements?
· Bachelor's degree (preferred)
· 1-2 years (at least) of online work experience
· Proficient in MS Office 2013/2016: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, and Outlook
· Knowledge of basic office management practices, administrative and clerical procedures
· Proficient with English language (written and verbal)
· Minimum typing speed = 55wpm
What are other requirements/Key Competencies?
· Physical Resources: Laptop/computer, modem with at least 3Mbps internet speed and with a running MS Office application (2013/2016)
· Information gathering and monitoring
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Flexibility / Adaptability
· Interpersonal / Customer-service orientation
If you think you are qualified for the position, reply with your resume and cover letter.