Perfect for students/beginners who want to grow and develop their skills & experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is mainly an Administrative Support Specialist role with a small dabble in marketing.
This position will grow with more tasks and designed to give you the role to improve in self-development.
Pay is $1.00 CAD per hour please proceed if you accept.
Again this position is super relaxed to start.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Schedule Appointments
- Schedule Client Tasks
- Schedule personal appointments & events
- Occasional research on questions and problem-solving.
What You'll Gain:
- Learn to use ASANA
- Learn to use Trello
- Learn to use Google Drive (Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Gain real work experience and receive a reference/testimonial that can be used in your resume.
This is a remote job with the potential to be built into full-time/flexibility.
Preferred Applicant Qualifications:
- Internet savvy
- Knows how to use Google Docs & Google Sheets
- Has a great internet connection, working camera & mic
- Great communication and highly responsive
- Experienced with Virtual Assistant jobs
- Proficient in English
How do you apply?
A) Email respond to this job posting, subject email: Pineapple VA (verify's that you're a real person)
B) In the email application cover these 3 questions (please keep it short):
1 - Why do you want to apply to this position? Why should we hire you?
2 - What are you hoping to learn/achieve during this position?
3 - Aside from this position, what do you want to do? (online related)
C) Attach your resume & link to some of your work or portfolio (If Any)
D) Your email address and skype contact info
Applicants who make it to the second stage will be contacted for a brief online video interview.