favorite this postVirtural Executive Assistant for Real Estate Team (remote)hide this posting
compensation: $3.00-5.00 US per hour based on knowledge base and familiarity with Keller Williams Systems employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Your job title: Executive Assistant
Where you will work: REMOTE
Who's the Boss: Kalani Ladd, Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty Greater Hartford CT
Who are we?
The mission of the Kalani Ladd and the Ladd Properties Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we've gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it's selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Ladd Properties Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent's business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
• Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
• Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
• Oversee all contracts through closing
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
• Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
• Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
Essential duties and responsibilities
• System development, implementation, and management
• Information management
• Oversight of contracts through closing
• Customer/Vendor relations
• Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
• Familiar with Greensheets
• Lead Agent - daily
• Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) - daily
• Buyers/Sellers/Vendors - as appropriate
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
• Bookkeeping skills
• Great ability to focus
• Concerned about doing things the right way
• Calm under pressure
• Learning based
• Service-based attitude
• Proven ability to succeed
• High school graduate
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Real estate license preferred
• 1-3 years of service and management experience
• 3-5 years of administrative experience
• Keller Williams Systems knowledge base a plus.
• Skilled with using Social Media and other marketing tools
May vary depending on level of experience with Keller Williams Systems, prior work history and level of knowledge on day one.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and a 60 second video tell me why you are the right fit for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers